George is fed up with all the problems we face everyday and has decided to make the world a better place. Every now and then George identifies one of these problems and comes up with a solution in form of an illustration.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Scanner


You have all probably been waiting for this absolutely wonderful solution that I was going to come up with. Unfortunately I have been subject to my own incompetence in making the scanner work. So you'll have to wait until my technician sorts it out for me. Meanwhile I'll post another very relevant illustration. I am not sure what it is but it has to do with polyatomic robots and the big bang. I was given a patent for it and am hoping to get it published in a school book or something. Maybe it will be printed in a research magazine. Maybe this has something to do with the cure for measles.

No comments: