George is fed up with all the problems we face everyday and has decided to make the world a better place. Every now and then George identifies one of these problems and comes up with a solution in form of an illustration.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Invention 1

My scanner works! All I needed to do was to plug it into the computer. They are tricky these things. Anyway here is my invention for the problem discussed earlier (August 23). It involved a shop assistant who makes life difficult by not understanding what you want. This is the solution I came up with. 

Fiction disclaimer: Characters, character names, locations , situations, businesses, corporations etc... are all products of the illustrators imagination or are being used fictitiously. Any ressemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.


1 comment:

M* said...

I like your style! I am confident that this would get the point accross and am looking forward to employing this method the next time I see fit. Many thanks