George is fed up with all the problems we face everyday and has decided to make the world a better place. Every now and then George identifies one of these problems and comes up with a solution in form of an illustration.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Invention 2



The world in my eyes seems to have been running quite smoothly this past week and I haven't been able to pin point a specific problem. Therefore I have not been able to come up with any solutions either. Well there is one problem. I don't have enough time. So even when there is a problem I don't have time to come up with a solution. But with my new invention it won't be a problem anymore. Here is the invention number 2 .... A time machine. If you look closely I have set it to take me back to the year 1982. I wanted to be a witness of my own birth.  

I am going to spend this week experimenting with it so it might be a while until my next post. I'll probably be back last week or in 10 years. Au revoir.

No comments: