George is fed up with all the problems we face everyday and has decided to make the world a better place. Every now and then George identifies one of these problems and comes up with a solution in form of an illustration.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hello, hello, hello. How are you all? Well I have just moved back to London., and I'll tell you one thing: there are serious problems here. They are just coming up to me, every day, smacking me on the face. I can't even count them. It's too much! It does me head in. Problems!
One problem is: pigeons. I don't understand the point of pigeons. Birds in general are a bit scary. I don't know what to expect from them when they hover about the sky like they do. But Pigeons! Not only are they scary, they are also nasty, dumb and mean.  I'll come up with a solution. Oh! And I'll also come up with a solution for the problem of pollution, that seems so be a problem here too. So, come back tomorrow and see when I kill two birds with a big fat stone.

1 comment:

Kerridwen said...

Hello Hello It's Kerridwen. I've finally created a blog that is worthwile. (The others were old and silly haha.)
You can check it out if you want! It's called Pointless Rambling. Yeh... I ramble. About pointless things! haha.
Nice blog by the way. Really funny!!